Are you committed to lifelong learning and growing your skills? If so, WEST has some great spring webinar offerings to help you lead with mindfulness, build success with grit, make your ideas irresistible, advocate for yourself, improve communication, and much more.
As Eleanor Roosevelt said "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday." Now is a great time to focus on your personal development and embrace purposeful learning to promote your career and prepare for tomorrow.
Join us at an upcoming webinar.
- 4/15: Leading from Home with Mindfulness
- 4/21: Lifestyle Habits Wrecking Your Sleep
- 4/27: Building Success with Optimism, Resilience, and Grit
- 4/29: How to Make Your Ideas Irresistible
- 5/6: Parenting Power Hour
- 5/7: Improve Communication and Leadership by Understanding Personality Styles
- 5/15: Know What You Want Next: How to Break Free of the ‘I Don’t Know’ Trap
- 5/20: How to Advocate for Yourself
- 5/28: Bypass Your Inner Critic in Public Speaking: How to speak up without feeling like an imposter
- 6/4: Fearlessness as a Daily Practice
- 6/17: Presentation Skills for Brainiacs