WEST membership offers a chance to meet colleagues and form friendships that will enrich your professional and personal life. Members get discounts to all WEST programs and events, free attendance at networking only events, and one free workshop during their birth month.
They get access to members only events, such as book club and rockstar breakfasts. WEST currently has three members only breakfasts lined up including 5/4 with Meredith Fisher and Jo Viney, 7/25 with Emily Reichert and Chesley Chen, and 9/13 with Deb Vernon and Sandra Glucksmann.
Additional member benefits include
- One free regular event for a non-member guest per year
- Access to WEST’s Members Only webpages with lessons learned summaries from past events
- Access to WEST’s Membership Directory
- Emailed event directory the day of each event registered for with participants' names, companies, and email addresses
- One free regular event for members who renew their membership without lapse in membership
- Three free job postings on our job posting webpage
Cost of membership
- $50 Students/Postdocs/In Transition
- $100 Professional (for early – mid career)
- $250 Professional Plus (includes 10 non-signature event tickets)
- $250 Supporter (for mid – senior career)