In today’s competitive market for talent, many employers are offering attractive compensation and benefits packages. In addition to salary, bonus, and equity compensation, “softer” benefits like expanded maternity leave, flexible schedules, and wellness programs are becoming more common.In this program, financial advisor Beata Dragovics provides tips to help ensure you take full advantage of your employee compensation and benefits. This includes:
- Maximizing contributions to your retirement savings plan, which may include a company matching contribution
- Allocating assets within your retirement plan to deliver the right mix of growth potential and risk management
- Taking full advantage of equity compensation benefits, such as stock options, restricted stock units, employee stock purchase plans, and deferred compensation.
- Choosing the right health insurance plan or health savings account for your particular circumstances
- Ensuring that your compensation, retirement plans, and other benefits all work together as part of a cohesive financial plan
Beata Dragovics is the founder of Freedom Trail Financial, LLC, a boutique wealth management firm in Boston. She provides customized financial planning and investment management services, with a particular focus on clients who work within the life sciences industry.
Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Fixed Insurance products and services offered through CES Insurance Agency.
Date and Time:
May 18, 2017
12:00 - 1:30 PM
12:00-12:15pm: Registration and order lunch
12:15-1:00pm: Presentation and lunch
1:00-1:30pm: Optional networking/questions
Commonwealth Restaurant, 11 Broad Canal Way, Cambridge, MA, 02142