Sandra Glucksmann, President & CEO at Cedilla Therapeutics, will share stories of her career challenges and successes. She will discuss how to best apply your scientific and analytical abilities to develop influence and negotiation skills. Sandra will share her learning experiences as she transitioned from bench scientist to manager, and from manager to executive in both small and large company settings.
She will touch on the following topics:
- Understanding the difference between leadership and management
- Leadership Abilities and Competencies
- Leadership Styles
- Practical Tools for Leadership (communication, negotiation, leading effective teams, and leadership without authority)
- Leading Technical Individuals
- Reaching Your Full Potential as a Leader