Senior STEM leaders from organizations ranging from incubator to startup to large corporations will share their perspectives on the topic of open innovation and how they help their company embrace it. Key discussion points will include methods for encouraging entrepreneurial concepts, approaches for launching new companies, and how a start-up can adopt open innovation including when/how they start working with larger corporations. Learn what works well and what pitfalls to avoid. Take advantage of this event to meet and network with the movers and shakers in the local STEM ecosystem.
- Ena Cratsenburg, Chief Business Officer at Ginkgo Bioworks, Inc.
- Monika Lessl, Vice President, Head of Corporate Innovation and R&D at Bayer AG
- Dr. Elizabeth O'Day, CEO and Founder of Olaris Therapeutics
- Maggie O’Toole, Vice President, Operations at LabCentral, Inc.
- Steven Robinette, Principal at Atlas Venture
- Jon Giebel, Program Lead, Bayer LifeHub Boston
Date and Time:
April 23, 2018
6:00 - 8:30 PM
6:00-6:20pm: Registration, mingling, and light dinner
6:20-6:40pm: Facilitated networking
6:40-6:50pm: Welcome, Bayer LifeHub Boston
6:50-8:00pm: Panel Discussion
8:00-8:30pm: Optional networking
LifeHub Boston, 610 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02139 (Entrance at 1 Portland Street)
Thank You to Our Sponsor, Bayer LifeHub Boston!